Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday, a good day

It's been a good day today. I've sold out of my honeysuckle trees, but still have Mimosa trees and Rose of Sharon trees. They are $1 each. My garden is ready to plant but we're just too worn out to do anything else today. We tore out the vine that was over our arbor going onto the porch. It was a big job!! Don't ever get a chocolate vine. They are pretty, but will absolutely take over everything. It was about to smother out my lilac tree. Also it's crept around the house. We'll have to be very diligent to get rid of it entirely.
Mimosa Tree




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Princeton, Kentucky, United States
I live in Western KY which is Zone 6. I am an avid gardener. I do this in my spare time as I am a wife, mother, grandmother to 4 and work full time outside the home. My favorite flowers to grow are unusual flowers, shrubs and bulbs. In the spring I like to spend my weekends visiting nurseries to find unusual things to plant.