Friday, August 10, 2012

Potted Plants

                                                   I've had this pot for about 3 years now. My daughter
                                                   said it looks like it's Whoopie Goldberg's hair. Now
                                                   every time I look at it I seee Whoopie!



                                          Got this one this spring. Don't know what it's called.



                                          A cat whisker that volunteered in one of my flower pots.



                                              This purple is such a pretty color



                                          I bought this Dragon Wing Begonia about a month ago
                                          at Davis' Greenhouse.

I've already posted some pictures of this, but I love it!


I bought this fern at the Farmer's Market in Cadiz for $8.00
It's much bigger and prettier than the one I got at WalMart this spring
for 10.96!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Princeton, Kentucky, United States
I live in Western KY which is Zone 6. I am an avid gardener. I do this in my spare time as I am a wife, mother, grandmother to 4 and work full time outside the home. My favorite flowers to grow are unusual flowers, shrubs and bulbs. In the spring I like to spend my weekends visiting nurseries to find unusual things to plant.