Thursday, June 13, 2013

Update on last year's new flower bed

Update on the New Flower Bed http://mygarden-april.blogspot.com/2012/08/update-on-new-flower-bed.html      click on the link to see pictures of this flower bed last year.


 
I got this bench from a friend on the Princeton Yard Sale page on Facebook. The rocks are from the creek at Mom and Dad's place.
 
 
I moved the birdbath from the back of the yard to this bed. It looks much better here. 
 
This deranged rabbit was a gift to my Mom from her Sunday School class. Creepy, the eyes seem to follow you where ever you go.... 
 
Before we put the stepping stones from the creek down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Princeton, Kentucky, United States
I live in Western KY which is Zone 6. I am an avid gardener. I do this in my spare time as I am a wife, mother, grandmother to 4 and work full time outside the home. My favorite flowers to grow are unusual flowers, shrubs and bulbs. In the spring I like to spend my weekends visiting nurseries to find unusual things to plant.